As the thought leaders in the environmental response, abatement and remediation industries EACC is committed to providing the latest industry resources that will allow organizations to remain safe, effective and profitable during this time.
Below is a collection of documents and links available to help you better manage the current pandemic situation. We will continue to update this page as we move through this unprecedented time.
Feel to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or additional information resources that should be added here.
- Ontario Government’s Toolkit for Employers to Create Safer Working Environments
- EACC Emerging and Existing Pathogen Cleaning – Best Practices for Environmental Professional Services (version 2 2020)
- Environmental Information Association Blog
- American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHA) Coronavirus Resource Centre
- Envista Forensics: The Harmful After-Effects of Disinfecting Fogging Agents on Electronic and Electrical Equipment
Please send me industry related information from the Environmental Abatement Council of Canada, Canadian Chapter of the EIA, such as events, news, alerts, new guidelines, etc.
70 Leek Crescent,
Richmond Hill, Ontario